If you are looking for a CAD library compatible with Linux, this piece of news is for you. Please welcome libcad.so.
It is a new library for developers that offers a wide range of features the same as CAD DLL, but is compatible with the Linux operating system.
- CAD formats: AutoCAD? DWG (up to Autodesk AutoCAD? 2024), DXF, DWF, HPGL, PLT;
- Vector formats: SVG, CGM, PDF;
- 3D formats: STEP, IGES, SLDPRT, SLDASM, X_T, X_B, BREP, STL, SAT/SAB, FSAT, OBJ, 3DS, SMT, IPT, IFC;
- Raster formats: PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF.
- Vector formats: AutoCAD? DWG, DXF, PDF, SVG, CGM, HPGL;
- 3D formats: STEP, SAT, SAB, STL, OBJ;
- Raster formats: BMP, JPG, PNG and others;
- Support of all popular 2D and 3D CAD formats;
- High speed and accuracy of visualization;
- Easy access to the properties of CAD entities: coordinates, texts, layers, etc.;
- Conversion to a wide range of file formats;
- Generation of G-code from DWG and DXF files;
- Unicode support.
The libcad.so library has a 45-day trial version. You can start it right now:
START MY FREE TRIAL
We hope that libcad.so will be a great help for your project. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.