libcad.so is a library for Linux. It enables to add CAD functionality to applications in different programming languages.
The library can be used in a vast range of industrial sectors:
- mechanical engineering,
- circuit technology,
- analytic systems,
- and many other spheres that involve work with CAD.
The libcad.so library allows opening the following file formats:
- CAD formats: AutoCAD? DWG (up to Autodesk AutoCAD? 2024), DXF, DWF, HPGL, PLT;
- Vector formats: SVG, CGM;
- 3D formats: STEP, IGES, SLDPRT, SLDASM, X_T, X_B, BREP, STL, SAT/SAB, FSAT, OBJ, 3DS, SMT, IPT, IFC;
- Raster formats: PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF.
libcad.so supports saving to:
- Vector formats: AutoCAD? DWG, DXF, PDF, SVG, CGM, HPGL;
- 3D formats: STEP, SAT, SAB, STL, OBJ;
- Raster formats: BMP, JPG, PNG and others;
- support of all popular 2D and 3D CAD formats,
- high speed and accuracy of visualization,
- easy access to the properties of CAD entities: coordinates, texts, layers etc,
- conversion to a wide range of file formats,
- generation of G-code from DWG and DXF files,
- Unicode support.
Support and Updates
We provide free updates and technical support within one major version. Feel free to contact us by email, phone, online chat or skype for any questions. Our specialists do their best to reply as soon as possible.